> Enter text here. > Enter text here.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photographs. Again. :)



Leaves in my driveway.



I recently got a new camera. It's pretty awesome. (A Nikon D90, for any inclined to research.)

These are kinda in the opposite order of how I wanted them. And this top one is just rebellious? . . . Blogger is a dick, I guess.

I'm really looking forward to next semester when I'll be taking a photography class. I'm excited to actually learn how to do this and get some feedback. Some of these are from before I had my new camera. I'd be interested to see if the quality difference is noticeable to any of you . . .

Winston. He's quite photogenic.
Ginger. 
A really cool pink bus I found around the Dayton area. 
Sharon Woods.
Some graffiti. Along the wall where I found the pink bus.
Leaves in my yard. I'm a sucker for leaves.


One of those fantastic moments of being in the right place at the right time.  This was at Sharon Woods on top of a little waterfall. 
Carmel, California.
Point Lobos, California.
Point Lobos, California.
Point Lobos, California.

Alcatraz Island.
Golden Gate Bridge. As you probably guessed.
Point Lobos, California. Another one of those moments. Dave can attest to how awesome these guys were.
Point Lobos, California.

4 comments:

Ashley G said...

These are ridiculously beautiful. And I would totally pay for and hang a number of them in my home one day.

wingsofadove said...

very lovely, pretty:)

but where did you take these pictures?

i do like how crystal clear they are, especially of kitty:) ( whats his name again?)

rubenssw said...

Thank you. :)

I'll repost with captions.

alm said...

My favorite is the pink bus. At first glance (and a few subsequent glances), it looks like a photo of an average school bus in which you washed out or altered the color.