> Enter text here. > Enter text here.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is what saturday nights were made for

The server now supports automatic pickup of torrent files for those of you who are unfortunate enough to live in areas where torrents cannot be downloaded. Simply place the torrent file into the drop folder, ensure that it subsequently disappears, and your torrent should have automatically been started.

Once it appears in the Complete folder in the Torrents directory, it's ready for pickup. Archives of all torrents (yours and mine) are in the Torrent Files folder, and if you would like to monitor the progress of your torrent, you can check the Incomplete folder. If this isn't satisfactory for some of you, I can work on a web interface for Vuze.

Cheers!

2 comments:

alm said...

I honestly have no idea what anything you said means. Should I? Do I need the remedial class?

rubenssw said...

This is wildly inadequate, and I demand that you immediately resolve the issue by spending even more time trying to make the illegal sharing and downloading of media even easier for me.

Plz.